.

.

Salted S'more Truffles

5/13/16


I saw these suckers floating around the Internet and I was like, YUP, on my way to the store, need some marshmallow fluff.  And by the way, if you already have fluff, you probably have everything else you need to make these because they only require mini chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, and more chocolate.  They come together in no time, and would be perfect for a Memorial Day BBQ!  However, if I were to do this again I would cut down on the graham cracker crumbs (probably only using 1 cup) because I found it difficult to combine everything.  They taste just as delicious as the S'mores you're used to, minus the campfire.  Enjoy, and have happy weekends!

Recipe here.



3 comments:

Shannon said...

These look awesome! Anything smore is fine by me!

DawnB said...

Are. You. KIDDING ME?!?! I can't wait to try these ☺️

DawnB said...

Are. You. KIDDING ME?!?! I can't wait to try these ☺️

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger