.

.

Edamame & Sugar Snap Pea Salad

7/5/16


When I travel, I pretty much plan out exactly where I'm going to eat for every meal of the day, oh I don't know, months in advance.  The reason for this is simple.  If you were to crack open my brain, you would see little thought bubbles with images of food inside, menus from various restaurants (that I've memorized), a little fat man (I'm convinced) that controls my lack of willpower, etc.  No really, I'm a scientist, you would actually find all of that.  The point is, I love food, and I know exactly where I want to eat when we land in LA... one of those places being Lemonade.  It's funny what you end up missing when you move, and the market-fresh, seasonal salads at Lemonade is right up there with the sunny weather.  Luckily for me, I own their cookbook!  So I can make the dishes I love in the comfort of my own kitchen (I swear this isn't a commercial).  Like this fresh, vibrant, crunchy Edamame and Sugar Snap Pea Salad with a Sesame Vinaigrette.  Perfect for your next summer BBQ.

You can find the recipe here and purchase the cookbook here!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger